For athletes not traveling with parents, unless you have coordinated responsibility with another family, please have athlete arrive in Dallas on or after the coaches arrive on April 19 and have them depart after 5:30PM on April 22. All athletes should be at the hotel no later than 11:30PM on April 19.
Coaches Itinerary for Brandon Berg & Cece Bui
Outbound: 4/19/2018 SEA-DAL (Alaska 3360) Depart: 9:47AM Arrive: 3:35PM
Return: 4/23/2018 DFW-SEA (Alaska 723) Depart: 6:27AM Arrive: 8:49AM
Once athlete travel is booked, please complete the Athlete Air Travel Log so we are aware of all flight plans for all athletes, regardless if they are traveling with parent/chaperone.
- Sheraton Dallas Hotel
- 400 N. Olive Dr.
- Dallas, TX 75201
We have a block of rooms available for parents at the same hotel as athletes. You are not required to book here, but we wanted to make available as the location.
These are single rooms and available for $189/night + tax. Here are the instructions to book one of the rooms in the block. UPDATE: We've been able to change to Queen/Queen rooms for $151/night + tax. This is a really good rate for the area and location to the playing facility. The procedure to reserve these rooms remains the same as outlined below.
- Go to https://www.advancedeventsystems.com/reservations/manage/lookup
- Enter the e-mail address of the person who made the reservation:
. This can also be found in the contact information section of the confirmation e-mail.
- Type in 106341 as the Reservation #.
- A summary of your reservation will appear.
- From this page, identify the room type you would like to add your rooming list to. Be sure to check the check in and check out dates.
- Please select an available room from the reservation drop down.
You will need to type one person per row. Please make this as accurate as possible for check-in and security purposes.
- Type in your credit card information.
No one has access to your credit card information except for the hotel. AES website is secure using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- Click update.
- If you have any problems, please contact Housing Support at 1-800-603-0917 or Email: